7 October 2006, 12:15am
OverwhelmingI have nothing to say to them and they have nothing to say to me. I just don’t fit in. I find them rowdy, noisy and attention seeking. Being around them saps the life out of me. Maybe I’m growing old. No, wait. I have been like this all along. I hate crowds. I hate hanging out in large groups. Takes too much effort, energy, time.
In a group, I tend to fade into the background. I have nothing interesting to say and when I do, nobody is interested. Nobody hears what I say. Do I speak too softly? No leh. How many times have I said something to the wall? Countless. Which is why I sometimes choose not to say anything.
I’m like the invisible. My opinions don’t matter. It doesn’t matter who I am or what I’m like. They’re simply not interested. I float in and out of rooms and no one notices. I am transparent.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home