Australia - Darwin & Alice Springs
Never thought I would pay to fly to there again but after considering several options and the current swine flu pandemic, I realized that Australia was probably the best choice. Wouldn't want to risk contracting the virus or being quarantined.I've already been to Western Australia, Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra (sort-of), Brisbane and Gold Coast. The company flies to Adelaide and I'll get to go there eventually.
So the only choices left were Darwin, Alice Springs, Cairns and Tasmania. Tasmania would be nice but too much hassle as there are no direct flights from Singapore. And Cairns... well... it's a lot further compared to Darwin. So we are flying to Darwin and taking a domestic flight to Alice Springs. 2 days in each location. Not cheap but hopefully worth it.
Yes. "We" are still going and I did make it clear that we were just going as friends and hoped there weren't certain expectations. He seemed quite relieved that I brought it up and added that we should get separate rooms! Exactly my sentiments. So we are totally cool and I am so looking forward to the trip! Muahahaa...
Everything booked with the exception of the car and accommodation for Darwin.
We shall rent a car, drive around and take lotsa photos. Perhaps go hiking, bushwalking and horseriding. I'm glad I'm not going to be stuck at home for 7 days! Yippeee!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home